iSfin: the global alternative
Private and public Islamic Finance investors are now seeking a truly global solution to allow for the diversification of their investments. They require a provider of legal services which can handle:
- outbound investments
- inbound investments
- offshore investments
No law firm can possibly provide a team of legal experts active in:
- outbound countries such as the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, etc.
- inbound countries such as the G20 countries, as well as emerging markets like India, China, Brazil, etc.
- offshore territories such as Jersey, Guernsey, Malta, Isle of Man, BVI, Mauritius, and others, that offer tax structuring.
Banks, funds, private and public investors are seeking a broader network. They want to be serviced on a global and on a regional scale. They are looking to do business in all major centers and seek a true one-stop shop.
On top of these geographical constraints, financial markets are increasingly producing deals combining both conventional and Islamic aspects. They require two sets of expertise and multi-jurisdictional access.
Property-based lending, project finance & infrastructure projects require experience from true Islamic Finance specialists.
Islamic Finance investors
We believe that Islamic Finance investors need to be serviced:
- by expert legal practitioners with a track-record and experience in banking, finance and tax gained from working directly on Islamic Finance files.
- by lawyers well-established in their local jurisdictions with access to a global/worldwide network of specialists.
- by skilled individuals in the country of origin, the target country of the investment and tax havens providing support for the deal.